31.8.08

yeah.. so

I, quite frankly.. do not know how people do the ol 9-5 every day, I almost fall asleep on the metro every single night after work.. (im 10 - 6) so i leave the house at 9, and get back at 7. its crazy crazy. but good. so, as you know about my article, i also wrote a little bit on a vintage week/fair thats happening soon, which i get press pass too. and to another fair this up and coming weekend which is normally just for traders, like 70 odd thousand traders go, but i get press pass.

Friday, I went to Ricci club with the usual ceeeeerew! and ekaterina and I mingled and made connections really. going to a party soon to meet with a lady from "victim" magazine.
Last night (saturday) I went to a VIP dinner in club karma, the place was soooo nice, (pics coming soon) anyway, champagne, 4 courses.. free flowing wine.. then free drinks on the table we were at.. what. a. good. night.
In a league of its own.. it really was!

Today, i wondered around fashion district again, because i have to put another article together. then another article on the fair on friday. and then mi mamma a la sorella visit thursday - sunday.. so this weekend i will be doing touristy things, duomo, castello, going to see the last supper. which you have to book weeks in advance, but like I said.. i gots the connections.

hehe.

Hope you are all daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandy
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: