27.7.08

ciao

Buonsera mi bella.
Thats enough Italian I think, lolz... so the learning Italian on my own isnt going too grand, but hey ho, I start language school Monday.

Anyway, my apartment is lovely, My room is maHOOOOOSIVE and I have a double bed, big leather chair, a piano.. and much more. There is another piano outside my room in the hall which the japanese girl keeps playing on and singing opera on the top of her ever so tiny lungs, I did try to compete with her but yeah it didnt go so well. haha.
She moves out today or tomorrow anyway and a brazilian girl arrives, I hope she speaks english. In the room opposite me is a sweedish girl, who speaks perfect english so thats cool, shes really nice, only had a few conversations with her as her mother is with her atm, because shes staying in Milan for 2 years.. so imagine the amount of stuff i brought, but moreeeeeeeeeeee. we are going to the language school together on monday and will be in the same class because we both suck at italian.. i.e beginners. Then we are going to the dolce and gobbanna club together in the week. so all is good right now, sorry this blog is pointlessssssss but I just thought that I would let you know how the first few days are going.. when I return to the UK I will be a carb with coffee for blood. And I wouldnt have it any other way eh Jossi.

lots of loovveeeeee
speak to you all soon, via facebook as phonecalls are pricaaaaaay.

p.s there really is nothing like shopping in milan.. and mum, I might have to break into that emergency credit card as not being able to purchase a chanel bag IS an emergency to me.

Arrivederci...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: