25.9.08

The Family visit Milan

Mum and Katie came to visit for a few days, they stayed in a hotel just down the road so it was easy to just pop down and see them. so after work on the thursday I went to their hotel and met up with them for a bit, but didnt stay long as I had work the next day. After work on the friday I met them outside duomo and we went for lunch, then went home, got ready to go out again. Took them to Navigli (canals) and we had a really nice dinner together.
Saturday we went to the duomo, inside and to the roof. Ive been waiting for them to come before I did it too, so it was new for me. Ahhh its so pretty! So hot when we got to the top of the duomo too..

p.s glad we caught the elevator up there. lol.

We caught the tram to San Siro too, its the weirdest football stadium ive ever seen, like a big industrial building. but anyway...

in the night we went to center to have a meal and then went and took a long walk around castello and parc sempione.

Glad they came to visit, I had a really nice time with them =)

x

No comments: