30.9.08

Weekend (26th)

Friday, in the night I went to apertivio with the global experience lot, there were 3 new girls so we went along to welcome them to Italy or something like that, I just went along for my complimentary free drink! haha, which was of course a mojito. We got on quite well, so afterwards we went home, got changed then went out to a club, called "shocking", I thought it was quite small, but it was good all the same, we asked for sambucca shots and they were like MASSIVE, you had to down and gulp, not shoot it back.. i repeat down and GULP.. Lisa and Samantha asked for water afterwards it was so much, haha, but i didnt.. because i rullllleeee... haha, Ekaterina and Funny joined us a bit later but I didnt see them, and I got Begga, Helga and Natosha in because i knew the guy, but they were really drunk so didnt stay long. went to a pizza place afterwards, and giles told someone he looked like "rocky" the film, and the guy WHO DID LOOK THE SPITTING IMAGE OF HIM,was not impressed and his friend had to drag him away before he went rocky on giles assssss...

Welcome to Milan Lisa, Erica and Samantha.

P:S the dirty smelly korean has moved out of my apartment helllllll yessssssssssssssssssssssss!

No comments: