27.8.08

First few days at work..

Well... you know everyones first day at work goes bad... mine could not have gone better unless i met karl lagerfeld himself. I was sent to the most elite design school in Milan and managed to get myself onto the press list for them, so when they have fashion shows with the hottest new designers then i can go along and get to see everything first.. then my second job was to walk around the fashion district and try to, well try to get information from all the designer stores.. like okay.. woo
the second day, i had a meeting with some one from Ralph Lauren and the consolant.. or something, british embassy and i have to go back in a week or two and have a more formal proper meeting with them.. gona squeeze everything I can out of the lady, because she has connectionsssssssss... then i went to more showrooms and got more information etc, came back to the office and reasearched my article..
Today.. (day 3 of work) i wrote my article... haha, and its gonna be front page.. YEAH BOIIII AVE IT!!!!!
short but very very very sweet.. as im in work and im clearly skiving to write this. hahaha.
I hope you are all pale but wonderfull
xxxxxxx

No comments: