7.8.08

I went looking at the shops like prada, D&G and all those types shops. i walked and dressed like i COULD afford their clothes... i just didnt want to buy anything *ahem*
bless me and my poor socks.
i have so many mosquito bites, its a joke... i look like the victim of a horrendus disease.. and im always so tired.. hmmm
strange.
everytime i go on facebook no one is online that i want to talk to.. what is wrong with you lot. talk about keeping in contact.............not (that one was for you newmanator)
i need to go home and do my homework before i go out. urgh.
i dont know what to write in this anymore, as all im doing is shopping, going out and going to school..

you guys tell me stuff... make my day!

xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thats wot it is about, school work and no play!!!! You are there to learn another language and work HARD!!!!!

Nicola said...

Whatever mother

Anonymous said...

haha sounds like something val would say!