20.8.08

Last week of school....

Buongiorno..
Hope you are all good.. I get bored of writing on this thing.. cant put all the goings on in it as mum and dad read it... jokes jokes jokes.
Starting to forget what i did actually did last weekend... went to the pool near navigli on saturday with begga, trying to get an amazing tan for my return to the land of cloud and drizzle. then we had our usual cafe shakeratos and came home... i had a test in school today (wednesday) to see if we can get onto level two, but it doesnt make a difference to me, as this is my last week in school because i start WORK on monday. a wooopa

Supposed to be going to the designer store (discount) on saturday, but i think ill just go to the pool again, and go to space (name of the DDstore) when my mother and sister visit.. then it can all go on her credit card. haha..

Hopefully, Jossi ,Pam and Manda will visit like they said they might too..
BOOK THE FLIGHT GIRLS

I also want to buy a little bicycle.. so i can look all chic riding around the city haha.. one similar to Beggas but i want to buy it not fish it out of the river!!

Going to a party tonight, and tomorrow night im going to apertivio (happy hour which lasts hours and hours) then Friday I have to party as its my last day in school.. so the next few days look promising.. the only question left is:

What to wear.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want a bicycle too! everyone has one in berlin, everyone. i want a basket with plastic flowers.

p.s. HI! Hello!